REMINDER: 1st Annual General Meeting /
2018 Season Registration / BBQ / Dock Launch
|Date||Sunday, April 8, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 to 14:00|
|Location:||Round Room – Ground Floor
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 82
35 Front Street North, Mississauga, ON L5H 2E1
|RSVP:||Please RSVP via Facebook Event to assist us with our event planning.|
The BIG DAY is almost here: Join us for Port Credit Paddling Club’s first Annual General Meeting and 2018 Registration on Sunday, April 8, 2018.
After we get through ‘business’, we will kick off our 2nd season with:
- A BBQ!
- Dock launch and ramp/railing installation
- Grounds clean-up
We need your help to start our 2nd season right out of the gate! To help with the dock, ramp/railing and grounds clean-up, please bring:
- Your enthusiasm and energy!
- Work clothes: Boots, gloves, safety glasses, hard hats, etc.
- Mud/water gear for the dock launch: Rubber boots, hip waders, chest waders, etc.
- Building tools: Hammers, saws, drills and batteries, drill bits, screwdrivers, tape measures, pencils, etc.
- Gardening tools: Leaf rakes, pruning shears, loppers, pruning saws, etc.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, April 8th and enjoying another season of fun and friends on the water!
Your Port Credit Paddling Club Board